Friday, November 13, 2009

night riding

I'm not confident to do the commute to work in the morning and back in the evening on the bike yet, as it's about 50 minutes each way. That's at my current rate...in time I should be able to get it down to 35 minutes...or that's my aim anyway.


So for now I feel like I'm in training.

After work I get the bus home (usually have a nap on the way), eat some dinner and go for a ride.

As it's winter it gets dark by about 4.30pm, so it's pretty dark out when I'm out riding. I've got my lights on obviously, but at night you do feel a need to be a lot more vidulant out and about. It's good training.

So for now I am a night rider.

1 comment:

  1. This is a major encouragement to me! I have been dreading the night riding. I'm scared of some moron plowing me over. Guess I need to strap on my lights and push off!

    ReplyDelete